Subject[RFC] pci_name()

I'd kind of like to get rid of pci_dev->slot_name. It's redundant with
pci_dev->dev.bus_id, but that's one hell of a search and replace job.
So let me propose pci_name(pci_dev) as a replacement. That has the
benefit of being shorter than either of the others and lets us do fun
& interesting things later (maybe construct it on the fly for systems
that want to save 20 bytes per device?). We can transition it in over
2.5/2.6/2.7 and kill pci_dev->slot_name for 2.8.

Oh, and without killing slot_name immediately, we can save 4 bytes on
32-bit platforms by turning it into a pointer to the dev.bus_id.

Comments?

--
"It's not Hollywood. War is real, war is primarily not about defeat or
victory, it is about death. I've seen thousands and thousands of dead bodies.