SubjectRe: developers and GPL in products (Was: Re: GPL violations by wireless manufacturers)
Zack Gilburd wrote:
> Not exactly. By my understanding of the GPL, if you plan on distributing
> binaries outside of your corporation, you MUST make the source available to
> any and all third parties. In adition, you must bundle the source code with
> the binary.

Please actually read the GPL License before you spew.

GPL only requires you to distribute source to those you distribute
binaries to, not everybody. If the binary seller wishes they can
provide source to everybody but it is not required.

- Bryan