SubjectDo we count unstable kernels in use?

Hello

I'm currently using 2.5.72 on my workstation an on a one lowload
server. It compiles and runs without a glitch for me. When people
are having problems with compilation or with running these kernels,
they report a bug. What interests me is, do we know how many people
are using unstable kernels _without_ problems? Is there any kind of web
page or something at all that lets these people inform you about succesful
use of unstable branch? I don't know if the result would be worth the
result, but at least I am interested in these numbers.

--
Damian Wojslaw