SubjectRe: [OT] Re: Troll Tech [was Re: Sco vs. IBM]
Larry McVoy wrote:
> The point I'm trying to make is could we please think about how create
> a world that is sustainable and based completely on open source?

Apparently, the filters guarding linux-kernel didn't like my reply,
and silently discarded it :-( Anyway, you can read it at
http://www.almesberger.net/misc/mail-linux-bank.txt

It's a collection of ideas regarding the creation a set of payment
collection and distribution organizations.

Wishful fiction, for sure, but may still be entertaining reading :-)

- Werner