    SubjectRe: bkSVN live
    Somehow the logic I had in my python script that was meant to ignore
    BitKeeper/* files (not put them in the repo), which worked on the other
    two machines I've run this on, seems to be exposing a bug in the python
    on It did not allow the COPYING file through the
    os.path.walk() callbacks, so it was not in the repo as well.

    I am not ignoring files anymore...I don't think it hurts anything having
    the BitKeeper files. It was only a personal hack I had in place for when
    I was using this setup just for myself for the past 3-4 weeks.

    Now, Larry and I have our opposing conspiracy theories about why
    ignoring the BitKeeper files would cause the GPL license to also be
    ignored, but that's a neither here nor there ;)

    Fact is, I had to rebuild the repo's. That means a complete re-checkout
    for everyone.

    Debian -
    Linux 1394 -
    Subversion -
    Deqo -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:36    [W:0.019 / U:2.984 seconds]