SubjectRe: bkSVN live
Somehow the logic I had in my python script that was meant to ignore
BitKeeper/* files (not put them in the repo), which worked on the other
two machines I've run this on, seems to be exposing a bug in the python
on It did not allow the COPYING file through the
os.path.walk() callbacks, so it was not in the repo as well.
I am not ignoring files anymore...I don't think it hurts anything having
the BitKeeper files. It was only a personal hack I had in place for when
I was using this setup just for myself for the past 3-4 weeks.

Now, Larry and I have our opposing conspiracy theories about why
ignoring the BitKeeper files would cause the GPL license to also be
ignored, but that's a neither here nor there ;)

Fact is, I had to rebuild the repo's. That means a complete re-checkout
for everyone.

Debian -
Linux 1394 -
Subversion -