SubjectRe: 2.4.21-uv1 patch released
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:

> The BK send file for 2.4.X should go in clean and since it includes
> all of the revision history is much preferable to any patch.

Thanks. I've turned the 20030603.tar.gz file into a patch and added it to
the updates patch I host to allow people a single point to download errata
for the 2.4.21 kernel.

Unfortunately I have never used BK nor have I any intention at this point,
so I hope the tar ball will reflect the same information. I have included a
pointer to the SRC directory for people to follow as well.

James Bourne

> --
> Justin

James Bourne | Email:
Unix Systems Administrator | WWW:
Custom Unix Programming | Linux: The choice of a GNU generation
"All you need's an occasional kick in the philosophy." Frank Herbert