SubjectProblem while including a module to kernel
I am in deep trouble to include a module to kernel.

I am getting the following warnings, errors and hints
while compiling(via makefile) and including the
module(via insmod) to kernel. I am including the log
below for easy reference. Please help me.
root@(none):/home/chois/rfs_modules/fdisk# make
gcc -Wall -DMODULE -D__KERNEL__ -DLINUX -c
rfs_fdisk_module.c: In function `rfs_fdisk_module':
rfs_fdisk_module.c:374: warning: implicit declaration
of function `ioctl'
rfs_fdisk_module.c:403: warning: implicit declaration
of function
root@(none):/home/chois/rfs_modules/fdisk# insmod
rfs_fdisk_module.o: unresolved symbol read
rfs_fdisk_module.o: unresolved symbol reboot
rfs_fdisk_module.o: unresolved symbol lseek
rfs_fdisk_module.o: unresolved symbol _exit
rfs_fdisk_module.o: unresolved symbol write
rfs_fdisk_module.o: unresolved symbol ioctl
Hint: You are trying to load a module without a GPL
compatible license
and it has unresolved symbols. Contact the
module supplier for
assistance, only they can help you.

I had gone through many questions related to this
"Hint". But i couldn't get any generalized answer. All
are related to a particular context.

Thanks & Regards

BalaKrishna Mallipeddi
Member Technical Staff Software