    SubjectRe: SCO's claims seem empty
    On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 11:22:33AM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
    > On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 09:56:42AM +0200, Paul Rolland wrote:
    > > It seems they removed everything related to this case from the
    > > Press Release page.
    > > Anyone knows why ?
    > Might be related to
    > It is unclear to me if the first link refers to a cease-and-desist
    > letter or a restraining order from a court. Maybe people that speak
    > German better than I do can tell us?

    The PDF at the link behind "Strafandrohung" is the scanned version of a
    court decision.

    The judge said SCO is no longer allowed to publically state that Linux
    illegally includes IP owned by SCO and/or that Linux user might be sued
    by SCO.

    The decision of the judge only affects what SCO is allowed to publically
    state at the moment. This has no influence on any lawsuits now or in the

    > Lionel

    "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
    Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.023 / U:30.836 seconds]