SubjectRe: status of Centrino wireless support
Morning,

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 06:30, Andrew Baumann wrote:
> does anyone know anything more than "Intel have a driver internally, depending
> who you ask, and might release it at at unspecified time, if they feel like
> it" about the Centrino wireless adapter (Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 LAN MiniPCI
> Adapter).

That is about the sum of it. I sent e-mails to Scott McLaughlin at Intel
and he said he forwarded my queries and comments to some internal team
looking into what they were doing.

From what I can gather, there is little happening from Intel to make the
drivers available.

> I've heard several interesting rumours along those lines, but nothing more.
> Just wondering if anyone knows about or is working on support for this
> device.

Not heard anything, will let you/LKML know if I hear anything.

/Anders

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.052 / U:0.328 seconds]