SubjectRe: mounting VXDOS partitions under linux
One other thing to look out for is that Wind River also has a "long
filename" FAT-like file system in which directory entries are longer,
and which allows for longer filenames and case-sensitivity.

(Gads, I hate working with VxWorks. Wish I'd know a couple of years ago
where Linux was going to be in a few months - I'd've never spec'ed my
project to run under VxWorks.)

But yes, I would love to see a VxFAT module that could read WRS's
wonderfully screwed up filesystems.