SubjectRe: Nightly regression runs against current bk tree
> > OSDL has a linux stabilization web page where several tests are run
>
> [...] Would you be willing to change your scripts to report
> any new results to this new list?

I would be very interested in this if it leads to more people *looking* at the
tests results.

Automating this stuff is the easy part - getting intelligence out of the
results is harder.
The more eyeballs we can get to look, the easier this gets.

If a new list, or better use of an old list will help, i'll change whatever is
necessary.
If people like the Web, but don't like our paper layout, i'll change that too.

cliffw

As
> -Andi
> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.064 / U:0.136 seconds]