SubjectOpen POSIX Test Suite 1.1.0 release
Release 1.1.0 of the Open POSIX Test Suite is now available at  http://posixtest.sourceforge.net.

This version of the project is essentially version 1.0.0 with updates from technical corrigendum 1 and 2 (please see "Links" on the right column of the home page that point to those). Thanks to Ulrich Drepper for his bug-fix suggestions.

The Open POSIX Test Suite is an open source test suite with the goal of creating conformance test suites, as well as potentially functional and stress test suites, to the functions described in the IEEE Std 1003.1-2001 System Interfaces specification. Initial work is focusing on timers, threads, semaphores, signals, and message queues. Feel free to contact the posixtest-discuss list if you would like further information.

Rolla

* my views are not necessarily my employer's *

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.033 / U:0.100 seconds]