SubjectRe: irtty_sir cannot be unloaded
On Fri, 23 May 2003, DevilKin wrote:

> > This and a few other things from the list which I've sent to you is done
> > in my local codebase, but needs some testing over the weekend. So you'll
> > see patches on monday. I guess I'll make them against what you've sent to
> > Jeff despite it may need some more time until this appears in bk - Ok?
> If there is any code I can help test, I'm more than willing :-)

Me too - but no, wrt. the rtnl-deadlock nothing that I know of. The
changes I mentioned above are merely cleanups of the sir-dev and irtty-sir
stuff completely unrelated to the deadlock.

I've just tried to ping the other thread but as was said, it's a
network/hotplug problem and definitely not easy to resolve.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.056 / U:3.316 seconds]