    SubjectRe: "Latitude with broken BIOS" ?
    Date
    Yes acpi=off solved the APM problem.
    I am able to suspend my laptop again!
    In Mandrake Control Center, in the Lilo parameter options the acpi=off or
    acpi=on is prepared! There is a second option which can be set: "noapic".
    There is no other option.
    But by default, it was acpi=on and apic.

    Thanks a lot!
    Nicolas Brouard

    --
    Nicolas Brouard