SubjectRe: "Latitude with broken BIOS" ?
Date
Yes acpi=off solved the APM problem.
I am able to suspend my laptop again!
In Mandrake Control Center, in the Lilo parameter options the acpi=off or
acpi=on is prepared! There is a second option which can be set: "noapic".
There is no other option.
But by default, it was acpi=on and apic.

Thanks a lot!
Nicolas Brouard

--
Nicolas Brouard