    SubjectRe: Test Patch: 2.5.69 Interrupt Latency
    On 19 May 2003, Paul Fulghum wrote:

    > the patch applied cleanly and worked for me
    > (prevented global suspension). Having the lengthy
    > waits outside of the ISR is a definate plus, and
    > the debounce makes sense.

    Good. I'll submit this, if no other problems arise.

    > My machine does not have APM/ACPI facilities so
    > I can't test the suspend. It is getting pretty
    > dated, but the economy dictates I live with it for
    > a while longer :-)
    > Does you laptop use the PIIX4? If it does and uses only
    > one port, I would be very interested to see if
    > one port is continuously reporting OC (hardwired).

    I don't remember what chipset it has. But it definitely includes a UHCI
    controller with only one port. I'll check it out tonight.

    Alan Stern

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.021 / U:96.924 seconds]