SubjectRe: The disappearing sys_call_table export.
On Tue, 13 May 2003, Ahmed Masud wrote:

> This definitely sounds very interesting. I can start looking at this
> problem seriously and see if i can put something together for 2.5.x
> since crypto subsystem routines are largely in place.

Yes, it sounds like an interesting project. Check out openbsd's paper
about this: http://www.openbsd.org/papers/swapencrypt.ps
Let me know when you get it rolling. I'll try to help where I can.
I just hope it has a chance to be included.

> > Another fun project is encrypted hibernation (suspend-to-disk). Once the
> > kernel contains a stable hibernation option, I'm certainly going to
> > encrypt it.
> >

> Yes that too could be a fun thing to do.

Actually, I forgot that swsusp is now included. I haven't tried it in a
while. Anyone knows if its stable enough to start playing with encrypting
it ?

Yoav Weiss

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.148 / U:0.332 seconds]