    SubjectRe: The disappearing sys_call_table export.
    On Tue, 13 May 2003, Ahmed Masud wrote:

    > This definitely sounds very interesting. I can start looking at this
    > problem seriously and see if i can put something together for 2.5.x
    > since crypto subsystem routines are largely in place.

    Yes, it sounds like an interesting project. Check out openbsd's paper
    about this: http://www.openbsd.org/papers/swapencrypt.ps
    Let me know when you get it rolling. I'll try to help where I can.
    I just hope it has a chance to be included.

    > > Another fun project is encrypted hibernation (suspend-to-disk). Once the
    > > kernel contains a stable hibernation option, I'm certainly going to
    > > encrypt it.
    > >

    > Yes that too could be a fun thing to do.

    Actually, I forgot that swsusp is now included. I haven't tried it in a
    while. Anyone knows if its stable enough to start playing with encrypting
    it ?

    Yoav Weiss

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.030 / U:0.172 seconds]