    > Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 19:46:13 -0700
    > Cc:,
    > Subject: and BK->CVS gateway
    > We replaced the bad drive and are restoring home directories.
    > Once we have the restore done, we'll turn on people's accounts again.
    > We are shutting off nightly backups for a few days so that we have
    > the backups to cherry pick any missing config files, etc.

    I was wondering if you would considier putting a bkbits web frontend on I can think of a few cases where it might come in
    handy. For example, one of the devs is too busy (understandably) to
    roll a patch at a given point in time and states in response to a bug
    report that (s)he'll get linus to pull the fixes later on. In this
    case, people who like to live dangerously and don't want to wait might
    take it upon themselves to surf over to and download
    the ChangeSet rather than cloning an *entire* tree just to get it. I
    suppose this would also serve as a means for people who do not (or
    cannot) use bitkeeper to get said ChangeSet.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.030 / U:21.640 seconds]