SubjectRe: Flame Linus to a crisp!
Daniel Phillips wrote:
> I imagine the likelihood of people running completely separate DRM Linux
> boxes, just to participate in DRM-controlled online games, is not high.

You could still dual-boot, as many people do today.

> the whole concept is inherently fragile, there are just too many parts
> involved.

... and companies relying on DRM are likely to distrust Linux for
every single such flaw that is found. They'll put up with Windows,
because they have to.

It all makes sense - in some ugly, twisted way.

- Werner

/ Werner Almesberger, Buenos Aires, Argentina /