    SubjectRe: 2.4.20-ck5
    I also have had a problem with ck5.  I've been using the ckX kernel for
    a while now, and they're great kernels. ck4 was absolutely solid. I've
    been following the interactiveness changes in 2.5, although I don't use
    it, with some interest, so I was really happy when you announced them in
    ck5. However, it broke my Evolution. In large folders (such as LKML),
    the current message jumps around randomly umong the unread messages when
    I try and select the next unread message. This does not happen with ck4
    on an otherwise unchanged system (I use gentoo 1.4). I remember
    information about 2.5 breaking Evolution, but that was a long time
    before these interactive fixes. Here are my versions. If there's
    anything else you want, let me know.

    Linux athena.fprintf.net 2.4.20-ck4 #2 Fri Feb 28 17:57:59 EST 2003 i686
    AMD Athlon(tm) Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

    Gnu C 3.2.2
    Gnu make 3.80
    util-linux 2.11y
    mount 2.11y
    modutils 2.4.25
    e2fsprogs 1.32
    reiserfsprogs 3.6.4
    pcmcia-cs 3.2.1
    Linux C Library 2.3.1
    Dynamic linker (ldd) 2.3.1
    Procps 2.0.10
    Net-tools 1.60
    Kbd 1.06
    Sh-utils 2.0.15
    Modules Loaded sr_mod ide-scsi ide-cd cdrom scsi_mod orinoco_cs
    orinoco hermes snd-via82xx snd-ac97-codec snd-pcm snd-timer
    snd-mpu401-uart snd-rawmidi snd-seq-device snd soundcore usbcore vfat
    fat ds i82365 pcmcia_core rtc

    --
    Daniel Gryniewicz <dang@fprintf.net>