    SubjectRe: Those ruddy punctuation fixes
    Dave Jones wrote:
    > Spelling fixes aren't going to get us to 2.6.0 any faster.

    One problem with spelling fixes is that there's never a good
    moment, nor a good procedure to do them.

    > There are _dozens_ of known problems, and I'll take patches
    > fixing real problems over spelling fixes any day.

    I guess it would be nice if Linus would give some advance warning
    when he's going to accept speelnig fixes. That way, people with
    "real work" could schedule a few weeks at the beach, while the
    spelling police does its grisly job.

    Of course, we all know that this will never happen ;-)

    - Werner

    / Werner Almesberger, Buenos Aires, Argentina /

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.034 / U:7.812 seconds]