SubjectRe: Those ruddy punctuation fixes
Dave Jones wrote:
> Spelling fixes aren't going to get us to 2.6.0 any faster.

One problem with spelling fixes is that there's never a good
moment, nor a good procedure to do them.

> There are _dozens_ of known problems, and I'll take patches
> fixing real problems over spelling fixes any day.

I guess it would be nice if Linus would give some advance warning
when he's going to accept speelnig fixes. That way, people with
"real work" could schedule a few weeks at the beach, while the
spelling police does its grisly job.

Of course, we all know that this will never happen ;-)

- Werner

/ Werner Almesberger, Buenos Aires, Argentina /