    SubjectRe: [BUG] nfs client stuck in D state in linux 2.4.17 - 2.4.21-pre5

    >> > interrupt handler for NIC, it's gone !!! IMHO this is due to
    >> > the race in the nfs client.
    >>
    >> Why would an NFS race show up only on PPC? Do you have a
    >> tcpdump?
    >>

    > Hi , Trond As I wrote , another persone has similar problems on
    > PC's, as to me it was a big suprise to see such a problem in

    No that wasn't the same problem. IIRC that other person had faulty
    hardware. To my knowledge, there are no outstanding problems with
    hangs under 2.4.x.

    > nfs, cause i'm using it for over 10 yers in a different
    > setups's OS's , etc. Yes I have tcpdump , and as i wrote,
    > nothing wrong is going on with packet receiption, where is now
    > corrupted packets , no error messages, NOTHING !!!! Just RPC

    Can I see that tcpdump in order to judge that for myself?

    Cheers,
    Trond

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.021 / U:0.936 seconds]