    SubjectRe: BitBucket: GPL-ed KitBeeper clone

    > > I've created little project for read-only (for now ;-) kitbeeper
    > > clone. It is available at (no tar balls,
    > > just get it fresh from CVS).
    > I think that it is waste of your valuable time to create clones of
    > proprietary software like KitBeeper (I do not want to infringe on Larry's
    > trademark) is. It is not worth the effort and in fact your work supports
    > using that proprietary tool. I suggest to completely remove the
    > project.

    Actually bk's on-disk format is quite reasonable, and there's a *lot*
    of example data in that format, so it might be easier to develop
    free version control system this way.
    [Johanka's followup: and *two* hearts?]

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.019 / U:25.588 seconds]