SubjectRe: Hard freeze with 2.5.65-mm1
I've had I/O stall a few times while watching movies, but only the
mplayer process hung, and I could break it off and restart and it
woudl fun again for a few minutes.

This could all be due to the fact that my laptop rejecting "Married
with children" on grounds of being too stupid? >:)

mvh,

Philippe Gramoullé <philippe.gramoulle@mmania.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> My workstation froze hard again , this time after few hours.
>
> There was no disk activiy and nothing on the serial console :-(
>
> The machine didn't freeze even even when i ran several program et the same time
> (opera, mozilla, sylpheed, pan,etc...) but froze as the box was almost idle.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Philippe
>
> On 19 Mar 2003 11:19:32 +0100
> Alexander Hoogerhuis <alexh@ihatent.com> wrote:
>

> | Philippe Gramoullé <philippe.gramoulle@mmania.com> writes:
> |
> | > Hi,
> | >
> | > [SNIPPED HANG]
> | >

> | Did your machine have any disk activity? I had a very similar thing
> | happen, but could still hear my disk move.
> |
> | mvh,

Alexander Hoogerhuis | alexh@ihatent.com
CCNP - CCDP - MCNE - CCSE | +47 908 21 485
"You have zero privacy anyway. Get over it." --Scott McNealy