SubjectRe: Linux 2.5.65
On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 02:31:01PM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> I've delayed this too long, but Ingo found why the scheduler sometimes did

Yaay! I was getting withdrawal symptoms. :)

> bad things, and this should all be good.
>
> A lot of fairly small changes all over the map, see the full changelog for
> details.

Aye. Most .config options got lost in the upgrade (I've had to reset
most of them so far).

One question. Should PCMCIA_AHA152X only be compilable as a module? I
found this in Kconfig:

config PCMCIA_AHA152X
tristate "Adaptec AHA152X PCMCIA support"
depends on m
help
Say Y here if you intend to attach this type of PCMCIA SCSI host
adapter to your computer.

The help and the tristate seems to indicate that I should be able to
compile it into the kernel, but menuconfig wont let me. This is
presumably due to the dependancy but is it right?

--
"Other countries of course, bear the same risk. But there's no doubt his
hatred is mainly directed at us. After all this is the guy who tried to