    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] BK->CVS (real time mirror)
    On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Larry McVoy wrote:

    > On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 12:25:44AM +0100, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
    > > yes, this is very helpful thanks ;). I'd suggest you to also parse the
    > > logic tag and to print a warning if there's an error and not only to
    > > trust the timestamps.
    >
    > The time stamps we're talking about are *in* the revision history.
    > We do all checkins to all files with the same timestamp in the same
    > changeset.

    Ok. A version of 'cvsps' which can correctly parse Larry's log format
    into patchsets is up on the website (www.cobite.com/cvsps). It's version
    2.0b3.

    Larry's timestamps actually made this hack really easy. All files
    committed with the exact time are recreated into a patchset. Here, for
    example is 'patchset 8156':

    PatchSet 8156