Subject[PROPOSAL] BitchKeeper
We need a more comprehensive system to manage all the bitching going on
in LK these days.

Larry, do you think this is a project worth putting a couple hours into?
I myself am tired of all the different disparate bitch threads going on
in LK. I need a comprehensive tool to manage it all to get any work done
around here.

Maybe someone could purchase "bitchmover.com".. Nah, that's probably
taken by some pimp somewhere.

I sincerely hope many of these folks go and take a critical thinking
class. The quality of argument around here is piss poor. Fanciful
fallacy and poor premises rule around here.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.025 / U:4.352 seconds]