Subject(Re: BitBucket: GPL-ed KitBeeper clone) Moving to arch-users
Dear diary, on Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 01:18:40AM CET, I got a letter,
where Petr Baudis <pasky@ucw.cz> told me, that...
> Dear diary, on Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 10:53:34PM CET, I got a letter,
> where Robert Anderson <rwa@alumni.princeton.edu> told me, that...
> ..snip..

> > > Yup, but nobody has offered one yet, so...
> >
> > I think the arch-users@lists.fifthvision.net list would be happy to host
> > continuing discussion in this vein. Considering Larry's repeated
> > attempts to get people to look at arch as a "better fit," it seems
> > particularly appropriate.
> >
> > Of course, you'd have to tolerate "arch community" views on a lot of
> > these issues, but I suspect that might help focus the discussion.
>
> I'm not sure if arch is the right thing to base on. Its concepts are surely
> interesting, however there are several problems (some of them may be
> subjective):
..rant..

Ok, from a perspective of few hours I think it's a good idea to really move
this discussion to arch-users, although the resulting SCM may not be
neccessarily arch. I will strip lkml from the recipients list in my further
mails replying to this sub-thread and I would like to ask the others to do the
same.

Kind regards,

--

Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.082 / U:0.600 seconds]