    SubjectRe: Linux-kernel-revision-control list (was: Re: Never ever use word BitKeeper if Larry does not like you)
    I second that emotion.  Let's not lose track, though, of how the
    BitKeeper issue affects kernel development. Giving the BitKeeper
    discussions their own home
    achieves 2 things: keeps the kernel development list focused on kernel
    development and gets the BitKeeper issues hashed out better by making
    those its own separate forum.

    Regards,

    Josef

    Christian Daudt wrote:

    >This BitKeeper subject resurfaces every week or so and probably accounts for
    >5-10% of the linux-kernel mailing list traffic. While a terribly interesting
    >topic to some - it really isn't about the kernel. Could someone be so kind as
    >to create a linux-kernel-bitkeeper (or linux-kernel-revision-control) mailing
    >list so that these discussions (which obviously are not going away) can have
    >a proper home?
    >
    > cheers,
    >
    >-

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.020 / U:59.316 seconds]