SubjectRe: Never ever use word BitKeeper if Larry does not like you
> So are you exhibiting worse corporate behavior than Microsoft?  It would
> seem so.

Microsoft doesn't give you Windows for free. We wrote BK from scratch,
unlike any of the distro vendors, so saying they give out their stuff
for free isn't a valid comparison either.

We built a product, we gave out for free to help the kernel, everyone
agrees it is helping, and we get constantly attacked. You might stop
to consider that the smartest thing we could do would be to give up
but the cost of giving up is slowing down kernel development and
contributing to Linus' burnout.

I agree with Mark's statement, this sucks.
--
---