SubjectRE: Bug in IDE controllers when connected to PCI?
Date
	Native support of the PDC20269 chip did not show up until 2.4.19. If
I recall native 48LBA appeared in 2.4.16. You could try pulling
drivers/ide/pdc202xx.c from 2.4.19 and dropping it into 2.4.17 to replace
the present drivers/ide/pdc202xx.c and giving that a try.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:2.348 / U:0.108 seconds]