    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] BK->CVS (real time mirror)
    On Wed, Mar 12 2003, Andreas Dilger wrote:
    > Some people will just never be happy no matter what you give them.

    I've been very happy with BK, been using it shortly after Linus started
    doing so. Mostly out of curiosity at first, later because it was
    actually quite useful. I even see myself as a fairly pragmatic
    individual, but even so I do find it increasingly difficult to defend my
    BK usage.

    So please stop thinking you can judge that easily by pushing me into
    your nice little 'some people will never be happy bla bla' category.

    Jens Axboe

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.064 / U:0.096 seconds]