SubjectRegister me for FREE !
Date
Hi, my name is Ashlyn Cedeno. I would like to share with you a unique
internet buyer's club that enables you to get great discounts on
everything you buy at over 200 online stores worldwide including Wal-Mart
& Staples! Membership is FREE and has many benefits!

"REGISTER ME FOR FREE" in the subject and your full name in the body of
your email. I will then register you into the system. You will receive a
confirmation email asking you to verify. Open it up and activate your free
membership immediately.

Remember, there is no cost, no risk and no obligation to join. You have
nothing to lose and possibly a lot to gain!

Best Regards

Ashlyn Cedeno

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:2.014 / U:1.236 seconds]