SubjectFROM PRINCE CHARLES
From
CÔTE D'IVOIRE

ATTN : DIRECTOR / C.E.O

Dear Sir,

I am well confident of your capability of executing
this business for the mutual benefit of our both
families, believing that you will not expose or betray
the trust and confident I am about to repose on you.

I am contacting you with the greatest delight and
personal respect. I am PRINCE CHARLES TARAWALLY, the
first son of Bridgedier Robert Tarawally the chief
Commander of the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) of
the Republic of Sierra-Leone who was arrested recently
by the United Nation Peace keeping force, due to the
role to push out the incumbent elected President
Tejan Kabbah out of office as reported on the cable
Network News ( CNN) and by the British Broadcasting
Corporation ( BBC).

Two days before my father was arrested he confided in
me and ordered me to go to his underground safe and moved
out immediately with the deposit agreement he made with a
Bank in Abidjan where he deposited the cash sum of
US$30,000,000 (Thirty million United States Dollars) which
some rebels under his command looted when they captured the
Gold/Diamond Mining Corporation in Mende town of
SierraLeone.

I successfully smuggled out of the country to Abidjan,
Côte d'Ivoire with the help of some rebels loyal to my
father and have gone to the Bank with the
deposit agreement to confirm the depopsit myself and
also I have been granted political stay by the
gorvernment of Côte d'Ivoire.

Now, I want you to stand as my late Father foreign
partner, I plead to use your name for the transfer
of the consignments Bank Account as my
late Father's business partner. Remember to keep this
transaction secret. Immediately you show your interest
on this, other information will be given to you.

I am now seeking for your direct assistance to front
you as the owner of the consignment and lift the
fund out of this country to your base for
onward profitable investment wihich necessitated my
contacting you.

We are to open a non residential bank account here in
Abidjan in your name through which the fund will be
remitting from to your bank account abroad and your
reward for this noble assistance is under negociable.

Further detail will be made known to you on
confirmation of your interest to assist me towards
this project. Contact me through e-mail address
prince_ch@libero.it

Expecting your immediate response.

Yours faithfully.

PRINCE CHARLES TARAWALLY

For the Tarawally's family.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:1.366 / U:0.516 seconds]