SubjectRe: possible partition corruption
Thomas Molina <tmolina@cox.net> wrote:

> Further on this problem. I did a system restore to a disk on /dev/hdb,
> fixed up fstab and other files so I could boot from /dev/hdb1. I got
> results similar to the original. However, this time I did get log
> messages.

OK, I tried your .config and the same happened here - no console output and
huge amounts of disk I/O as the system was booting. No filesystem problems
on reboot, however.

I couldn't immediately see the reason for this. You have your whole input
layer configured as a module, perhaps that has upset things.

I suggest that you work on the config settings and find out what it is that
is causing the tty layer to not come up.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.039 / U:0.080 seconds]