    SubjectRe: 2.5 changeset 1.952.4.2 corrupt in fs/jfs/inode.c
    On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 09:34:45PM +0100, Sam Ravnborg wrote:
    > The fact that cset's appear on the web as they are orginally committed
    > is annoying tracking the kernel, and Larry sometime ago noted that they
    > may do some changes in that respect.

    I don't mind too much where they appear. I assumed they would appear at
    the head if they are merged last, but it's not important.

    What I care is how can I find the order of the changesets that are
    applied to Linus's tree? That's all I need to know. I thought the order
    shown on the web would just provide this information, but now I'm lost...

    Also note that the fact changesets can be merged in the past, and not
    alwayas in the head, means that all the cset/ directory can be
    completely corrupt and useless, because if regenerated at any given time
    it would produce different diffs, unless this order that I'm searching
    for isn't preseved internally by bk. In short the cset directory sounds
    like a joke unless bk internally keeps the ordering, and in such case I
    should find a way to get that information out of bk too, that's the last
    bit I need to checkout coherent.

    Andrea

    ©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans