SubjectRe: [KEXEC][2.5.63] Partially tested patches available
>> There were additional syscall hijinks in the merge to 2.5.63, so anyone
>> that uses this patch set will need to recompile their kexec tools.
>
> Along with all of the usual craziness of life my brother has been
> staying with me the last month or so, and my amount of free
> time to actual work on kexec has been less then I like.
>
> We need to get up some steam and see what it will take for Linus
> to notice and actually get this patch included.

Could you confirm that the patches are released under the GPL, and have no
patent encumberances that you know of? That will enable me to integrate
them and get more people to work on it ...

Thanks,

M.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.087 / U:0.032 seconds]