SubjectRe: Software Suspend Functionality in 2.5
Nigel,

When I noticed some of your discussions on swsusp mailing
list earlier, a question that crossed my mind was whether
you'd thought about the possibility of compression of data
at the time of copy.

Would that have been another way to helped achieve the
objective you have in mind ? Do any issues come to mind ?

Regards
Suparna

Suparna Bhattacharya (suparna@in.ibm.com)
Linux Technology Center