    XFS
    ACPI
    DVD/CDRW packet writing
    Desktop Tuning
    optional extras:
    Compressed caching
    Rmap15d

    Changes since ck3:
    Supermount bug which caused random hangs has been quenched
    AA VM has been updated to latest available
    Packet writing for cdrw/dvd has been added
    Rmap patch is now a patch which can be applied to the full ck4 patch which
    rips out the aa vmversion

    Known bugs:
    Accounting bug in supermount causes harmless error on shutdown.

    It can be found here:
    http://kernel.kolivas.org
    Domain name has changed sorry :-(

    Please test carefully, especially the new features as I don't have the
    resources to test them out.

    Feel free to contact me with suggestions, questions, comments, patches and
    requests

    Con

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.024 / U:60.436 seconds]