    From: Sowadski, Craig Harold (UMR-Student)
    Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 12:49 PM
    To: Sowadski, Craig Harold (UMR-Student)
    Cc: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
    Subject: RE: 2.4.20 amd speculative caching

    AMD's website has some documentation that says the morgan core durons
    are affected.

    http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/white_papers_and_tech_docs/
    26698.pdf

    I am using only stock linus kernel driver for the agpgart and radeon.
    Also, the system has now started locking up with 2.4.19 so I installed
    WINDOWS (sorry) to see if it showed similar problems and it did (even
    with the win2000 agp update). I have swaped the PS, RAM, and video card
    with the same problems. I plan on swapping the MB with an identical
    replacement to see if that helps. I will let you know if I conclude it
    to be a hardware or software problem when I get some more parts to swap.
    Sorry for bothering with what might be a hardware problem.

    Thanks for all the help!!
    Craig Sowadski (sowadski@umr.edu)