SubjectRe: sendmsg and IP_PKTINFO
From
   From: Neil Brown <neilb@cse.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:00:37 +1100

It does go on to say that the outgoing packet will be sent over the
same interface, however I feel that is an illogical conclusion given
the description of the meaning of the field.

So yes, the current behaviour seems to match part of the
documentation. However I argue that the documented behaviour is
irrational.

Alexey and myself totally disagree. We have described for you
the intended purpose of this feature. Please do not try to use
it in some other way, it may prove to be painful :-)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:1.105 / U:0.004 seconds]