SubjectRe: ADSL vs Leased line (was: Re: openbkweb-0.0)
Date
> > In the U.K., you can get 2 Mbit/256 Kbit ADSL with no bandwidth
> > limitations to you, for about 300 pounds/month. However, that that is
>
> Even that is not entirely true. Just try using the bandwidth
> continuously for a few days and see how unpopular you become ;)

Wrong.

http://aa.nu/office2000high.html

310 U.K. pounds plus V.A.T.

This is, quoting directly from the webpage:

an "all you can eat" service, allowing you as much bandwidth as you
can get 24 hours a day.

Please note - my only connection with Andrews & Arnold is as a happy
customer, and I do not subscribe to that particular service, because I
do not require such a high bandwidth allowance, since grabjohn.com is
served from a 10 Mbps connection in London's Docklands.

John.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.121 / U:0.888 seconds]