    SubjectRe: openbkweb-0.0

    From reading this thread, and the similar ones that have preceeded it,
    it seems to me that most people are not exactly bothered about using
    the SCM functionality of BitKeeper, but just want to get the
    up-to-the-second changes to Linus' tree.

    I always thought that that is what the bk-commit mailing lists were
    for? I could be wrong about that, not having used BitKeeper - if so,
    what are they for, and would it not be possible to simply have a
    mailing list which got sent a diff every time Linus' updated his tree?

    Then people could just filter the mail from that list in to a script
    that patched their local copy of the tree.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.019 / U:0.132 seconds]