SubjectRe: openbkweb-0.0
Vlad@geekizoid.com wrote:
> Seriously, it's not like you [Alan] can't work under the
> circumstances - you just refuse to. That's your choice - one I respect.
> Why try to, or even advocate limiting Larry's choices? That seems unfair
> and blatantly hypocritical at best. :-(

Fwiw, even though Larry's offered to special-case Alan, (and presumed
that Alan's doesn't work for anyone other than Red Hat), in private
email Larry made it clear _I_ am not allowed to use Bitkeeper. This
is because I work on scripts which analyse repositories - and even
though I was prepared to limit the scope of that work for a time.

Now I am hardly the high-profile kernel hacker that Alan is.
But that shouldn't matter, should it?

Thanks for not using Word, Alan :)

-- Jamie

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans