    SubjectRe: openbkweb-0.0
    Vlad@geekizoid.com wrote:
    > Seriously, it's not like you [Alan] can't work under the
    > circumstances - you just refuse to. That's your choice - one I respect.
    > Why try to, or even advocate limiting Larry's choices? That seems unfair
    > and blatantly hypocritical at best. :-(

    Fwiw, even though Larry's offered to special-case Alan, (and presumed
    that Alan's doesn't work for anyone other than Red Hat), in private
    email Larry made it clear _I_ am not allowed to use Bitkeeper. This
    is because I work on scripts which analyse repositories - and even
    though I was prepared to limit the scope of that work for a time.

    Now I am hardly the high-profile kernel hacker that Alan is.
    But that shouldn't matter, should it?

    Thanks for not using Word, Alan :)

    -- Jamie

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.018 / U:0.084 seconds]