SubjectPassing the torch [was Re: fbcon scrolling madness + fbset corruption]

> No one's commented on this yet.
> James?

Sorry about the silence. The last month I have been devoting all my time
to look for work. As of next month I will be out of money. Meaning no home
to live in thus no internet. Because of this I like to have someone
replace me. Antonino you have done some really great work. I like you to
replace me to work with Geert to further the framebuffer layer. I still
have a month left to live on so I will contribute as much as I can. Thank