    SubjectPassing the torch [was Re: fbcon scrolling madness + fbset corruption]

    > No one's commented on this yet.
    > James?

    Sorry about the silence. The last month I have been devoting all my time
    to look for work. As of next month I will be out of money. Meaning no home
    to live in thus no internet. Because of this I like to have someone
    replace me. Antonino you have done some really great work. I like you to
    replace me to work with Geert to further the framebuffer layer. I still
    have a month left to live on so I will contribute as much as I can. Thank

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.018 / U:11.164 seconds]