SubjectRe: NFS problems, 2.5.5x
Yes.  Today I haven't experienced the loop problem.  On the other hand,
when I reboot back and forth between 2.5.53 and 2.5.59, I have to
restart the server nfs programs or I get permission denied on the client
and "rpc.mountd: getfh failed: Operation not permitted" on the server.

I have also had to restart 2.4 clients because NFS silently hangs. I
believe there's a few patches on the list that I need to apply regarding
this.

David

--
I may have the information you need and I may choose only HTML. It's up
to you. Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any email that you send me

When it absolutely, positively, has to be destroyed overnight.
AIR FORCE

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.061 / U:0.352 seconds]