    SubjectMem: and Swap: lines in /proc/meminfo
    Hi guys,

    I'm working on a script that reads /proc/meminfo, and it has two modes for
    reading the file.

    One that reads the first column to get the name, and gets the value in an
    array, and the other just reads the Mem: and Swap: lines and parses the info

    Now I need to change the order (it is using Mem: and Swap: first, and the
    other more thurough method second), but I'm wondering what versions of the
    kernel I'd be cutting out if I just removed the parsing of Mem: and Swap:...

    All of the systems I have available are running 2.4, and instead of booting
    a bunch of 2.2, or even 2.0 or earlier kernels, maybe some lkml readers
    recall from memory? :)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.019 / U:75.176 seconds]