SubjectRe: Additional clauses to GPL in network drivers
"David Schwartz" <davids@webmaster.com> writes:

> It occurs to me that it might not be a bad idea to have a short blurb that
> could be included in individual files that clarifies that the file is part
> of a GPL'd distribution but that's clear that it doesn't impose any
> additional restrictions. Here's a stab at such a notice just off the top of
> my head:

[snip]

I don't understand the desire for a notice that is clearly redundant.
Due to the nature of the GPL (version 1 or 2), licensing an entire work
under it is exactly equivalent to licensing all of the component parts
individually under it.

--
Jeremy Maitin-Shepard

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.049 / U:23.264 seconds]