    SubjectRe: Linux 2.4 future
    The nices thing is that the evolution from 2.6.0 to 2.6.8 will be very
    fast :-), what are the predictions? mine is less than 6 months, we begin
    with a nice kernel, not the best, but will finish those 6 months with a
    great kernel, really stable, the the release pace will be slower, and we
    can start to think on the new shiny unstable 2.7.x kernel :-)

    Max

    --
    Linux garaged 2.4.22-ac4 #2 SMP Mon Oct 6 14:33:25 UTC 2003 i686 Pentium III (Coppermine) GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
    gpg-key: http://garaged.homeip.net/gpg-key.txt

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.027 / U:30.352 seconds]