    SubjectRe: Catching NForce2 lockup with NMI watchdog
    > through easily. I first thought the box freezed but I realized the
    > software cursor was blinking *very* slowly. In fact 1 second for the
    > kernel took about 12 seconds. Stopping the IO load on ide and
    > everything seems back to normal.

    Hmm, interesting observation. This makes me remeber something: When my
    machine freezes doing hdparm, the cursor still blinks, but I can't do
    anything anymore. Maybe a connection to your observation? I haven't
    treid to run the NMI watchdog, as you guys haven't had success with it yet.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.019 / U:79.864 seconds]