SubjectRFC - Kernel Process Firewall
I have been working on a project called "Kernel Process Firewall (KPF)"
that is nearing completion. The goal of the project is to provide users
the ability to trace, monitor and control the system calls made by any
process. I expect KPF to be of great value to system administrators,
security analysts and researchers in general and solicit your comments.
Some of you may have seen version 0.1 of the RFC which I mailed out
earlier this month, just before I started work on the project. I have
added more details in version 0.2, which is available from

If any of you'd be interested in accessing the code, I'll make it available.

Thanks in advance,