    SubjectRFC - Kernel Process Firewall
    Folks,
    I have been working on a project called "Kernel Process Firewall (KPF)"
    that is nearing completion. The goal of the project is to provide users
    the ability to trace, monitor and control the system calls made by any
    process. I expect KPF to be of great value to system administrators,
    security analysts and researchers in general and solicit your comments.
    Some of you may have seen version 0.1 of the RFC which I mailed out
    earlier this month, just before I started work on the project. I have
    added more details in version 0.2, which is available from

    http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~raj/comminst/RFC

    If any of you'd be interested in accessing the code, I'll make it available.

    Thanks in advance,
    Raj

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:59    [W:0.022 / U:30.736 seconds]